Happy Friday, friends! I’m currently sitting in the Charlotte Douglas Airport, waiting for my connecting flight to Cleveland to pick up my repaired car. Why am I flying from Maryland to North Carolina to fly to Ohio? You can ask American Airlines that one (side eye). I could’ve flown direct with my trusty domestic carrier Southwest, but it cost way more than the corporate discounted price I was able to get for this flight. It’s all good, though. Now I have time to write a post and linkup with the DC Trifecta (Mar, Courtney, and Cynthia)!
This week’s Friday Five theme is about your holiday wish list. This one was a little tricky for me, since it’s always tough for me to come up with my wish list! My mom put together a gift exchange for my youngest sister, oldest younger brother (I didn’t know how else to say it!), my mom, and me. I had to come up with a wish list for my “elf,” and it was not easy! Let’s get to it, now, shall we?
- GoPro HERO4 Session: I have been wanting a GoPro as soon as I learned about them! There have been so many times where I wished I had my own, instead of begging my brother to use his! Since I want to get outdoors more this late fall/winter, it would really come in handy! I love that they’re waterproof and can handle rugged handling, because that means I can use them on obstacle course races! This is the big ticket item on my wishlist. I’ll probably end up buying myself a low budget version at some point in 2016. 🙂
- Hiking Gear: Since I want to get outdoors more, I definitely need to update my hiking gear! I love hiking, but I just have my trusty hiking sneakers from 2006, and a Columbia fleece jacket. I would really like to get some hiking boots (I like these a lot), which I can wear when it really gets cold, and some pants that are ideal for hiking. I’m supposed to go on a hike with my boyfriend’s sister tomorrow morning, so I may try to pick up some new pants after I pick up Coche.
- On Sundays, We Brunch Tee: I’m selling these tees, and need to sell just 8 more so that they can get printed! I placed an order for the yellow, women’s t-shirt version (it comes in a few different styles), so I’m hoping they get printed so that I can wear it to my next brunch!
- The Ability to Wake Up Early Without Fighting Back Tears: I’m about to begin my marathon training, and I know that this is about to be my harsh reality. If enough of us wish for this for me, maybe Santa will deliver it? 😉
- Quality Time with My Family: I really enjoy the fact that I am fortunate enough to live near my family. This is my favorite time of year, and I love spending it with my favorite people. My boyfriend will be celebrating Christmas with my family this year, and I can’t wait to share all of our traditions with him!