Disclosure: I was provided with one canister of Click Active protein powder in exchange for my honest review. All thoughts contained in this post are my own.
Have you ever thought, why can’t I just make one drink in the morning that has protein AND coffee? Well, you’re in luck! Today, I’m going to tell you all about this amazing protein powder I tried, and I’ll even share with you a delicious new recipe! Oh, and one other thing: One of you lucky readers will win a canister of mocha protein powder!
Click Active. Those are some magical words! These guys are the real deal! They have this amazing protein powder which has 25g of protein in each serving, as well as caffeine from espresso. It tastes delicious, and helps you get that extra perk in the morning that you would normally get from your regular ol’ coffee.
They were so kind as to send me their mocha protein powder. Mocha is the way to my heart. (Well, mocha and cheese, of course.)
I love this protein powder! It’s delicious and so easy to make! My favorite way to drink it is actually with just one scoop of the powder, and I shake it up in my Blender Bottle with some vanilla almond milk. Yum! You can also drink it hot, which I would stir in with boiling water and a little milk. That way is good too, but I really prefer it more like an iced coffee, especially on a particularly warm day!
The caffeine level is the perfect amount for me for an average day at work. If I drink a glass of my Click Active Mocha in the morning, I’m usually good for the rest of the day! This was probably the most impressive thing for me, as work has been so busy, I’ve been needing more than one cup of coffee if I forget my Click Active.
Of course I gotta tell you that this is not vegan protein powder; however, it is gluten free, which I know goes a long way for a lot of people! Now, on to the recipe and giveaway!
These energy bites will give you the little kick you need to jump start your day, plus delicious flavor!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook time: N/A
Yield: Makes 15 energy bites
– 2 scoops Click Active Mocha
– 1/4 cup almonds
– 1/4 cup Deglet dates, pitted
– 1/4 cup dark chocolate peanut butter (I used this one)
– 1/4 cup shredded coconut
– 2 tablespoons honey
- Add ingredients to the blender one at a time, starting with the dry ingredients, and ending with the honey. Blend until all ingredients have been thoroughly combined.
- Grab about a tablespoon of the mixture with your hands. (You can add a little water to your hands to make it easier to roll the energy bites if necessary.)
- Roll each tablespoon’s worth into a smooth ball. Set aside on a pan or plate. Continue rolling until you run out of the mixture.
It should yield about 15 energy bites.
- Refrigerate completed energy bites.
- Optional: Sprinkle with additional shredded coconut, lavender, or any other ingredient you would like to try with your energy bites.
Click Active Giveaway!
In order to be considered for the giveaway, please fill out the Rafflecopter widget below! Please keep in mind that I do check to make sure you’ve followed all the rules, so please do not enter with a giveaway account, and be sure to complete the mandatory task – there is only one! Good luck!