Last week was filled with a lot of indoor cycling, and not much else. My sprained ankle is still giving me problems, and it’s started to make me angry. I just want to run! And do some lower body strength training! Nonetheless, the main thing about sprained ankles is that you just have to rest in order for them to get better. It sucks, and it’s easier said than done, but it is what it is!
- I don’t think that I did much of anything on Sunday. Saturday was such a busy day that I wanted to take it easy on Sunday.
- On Saturday, I taught back-to-back 60-minute indoor cycling classes, then I played 9 holes of golf. A rest day was most necessary!
I taught a 6am spin class because apparently, I’m insane! I was just subbing, so I don’t have any current plans to repeat this any time soon!
Disco Halloween! I taught a disco/party-themed indoor cycling class and went as a disco diva. I upgraded the costume later in the week for our office Halloween.
Rest day! I did not do any yoga because my ankle was KILLING me! Plus, I had to watch the Nats win the World Series!
- I taught a Halloween-themed class at 7am. Turnout was low because the Nats game was on late the night before. Regardless, I still had fun teaching this class!
- I organized an office Halloween parade, which was a lot of fun for everyone (minus the office dog, Bentley).
The high school team where my sister and I coach won the first round of playoffs! The second round is today, and we’re facing tough competition!
- I taught a 60-minute spin class that was inspired by gaining an extra hour of sleep. You can listen to the playlist here.
- After that, I went as a spectator to the World Series Parade and pep rally.
- Walking around DC all day with a sprained ankle wasn’t my best idea.
I hit up the driving range to work on my… well… everything. I really love playing golf now, so I want to focus on getting better at it!
What did you get into over the last week? Share it below!